Job Opportunity at macy's in Southland Center
Posted Thu, Jul 21
- Be proficient in use of all POS systems including Search and Send and My Client.
- Be proactive in assisting customers who are using devices to shop and compare.
- Suggest additional merchandise to compliment customer selection.
- Maintain a professional attitude with sincerity and enthusiasm that demonstrates Macy’s commitment to our customer.
- Participate in pre-selling and sales driving events including trunk shows to maximize sales.
- Stay informed on current promotional events and sales.
- Offer and promote benefits of extended service plan.
- Use clientele program to maintain customer profile and contact information to increase personal sales and build solid customer base.
- Perform all aspects of fulfillment process; including: picking, packing, labeling, shipping and BOPS.
- Be knowledgeable of and perform sales support functions (POS procedures, iPad, Operations, Asset Protection).
- Ensure proper processing, presentation, organization, storing, and replenishment of stock. Maintain Recovery & Fill in Standards.
- Establish high level of shortage awareness and effectiveness; ensure that all policies and procedures are implemented.
- Perform other duties as assigned, including but not limited to watch sizing and ear piercing.
- Adhere to asset protection programs and procedures to ensure audit compliance.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- 1-2 years related experience
- Resourceful and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Ability to work a flexible schedule with retail hours, including day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays